MemoHi FAQ is aiming to make a knowledge share platform, which can rich home entertainment life through sharing content, skill, or personal experience etc.
Your feedback and satisfaction is our Primary concern
· Product: Product technology, skills
· Video guide:video guide for product
· OTA history:Software upgrade history
1). 0 Days < Peroid ≤ 6 months: Please inform us with clear photos or video if you receive goods with problem. We offer discount or replacement,The returned freight charge is on customer, we bear shipping back cost from us to you.
2). 6 months < Peroid ≤ 12 months:Please inform us with clear photos or video if you receive goods with problem. Customer bear two way shipping cost, and we offer free maintenance cost.
3). Out of warranty(including Peroid >12 months): We can offer maintenance at customer’s cost. Customer pays our labor cost 15usd + materials cost and bear two way shipping cost.
4).All accessories will be fully inspected before shipment, and warranty is 3 months.
5).Free gifts without any warranty.
6).Artificial damages, include using wrong power by mistake burnt or broken, scratches and some other problems incurs by abused, is out of warranty, customer need to pay freight and repair cost.
Limited Warranty Notice
This warranty will be provided by Memo Technologies Co., Ltd. Memo provides the warranty set out in this document, in respect of this Memo branded product and/or accessory (“Product(s)”) purchased in AliExpress, to the consumer (the “Warranty”). this Warranty is valid and enforceable in all of them.
The Warranty is voluntarily offered by Memo and is separate and in addition to the legal rights of consumers under applicable local country laws governing the sale of consumer goods and to any rights of the consumer against the original retail seller of the Product and, therefore, does not affect, change or replace such rights.
What is covered by this Warranty
1. Memo warrants that the Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective Product user manual, during the Warranty Period (defined below).
2. Consumer law in some countries does not permit limitations on the warranty period or on the type of components covered by a warranty, and therefore, the limitations described at point 2 above, for the limitations not in accordance with such laws, may not apply to you.
What is not covered by the Warranty(out of warranty)
3. This Warranty does not cover defects and damage resulting from:
· Normal wear and tear of the equipment or otherwise due to the normal aging of the equipment.
· The Product being used other than in a normal and customary manner.
· Any disassembly, repair, alteration or modifications carried out by anyone other than Memo or an Authorised Service Center.
· Misuse, abuse, negligence or an accident howsoever caused.
· Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alteration or modification of the Product.
· Spillage of food or liquids, corrosion, rust or the use of wrong voltage.
· Scratches or damage to plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts due to normal use.
· Use outside of use permitted under the Product’s user manual.
4. This Warranty will not be available:
· If the serial number or warranty seal on the Product is illegible, has been defaced or removed; or
· Without any proof of purchase.
5. The Warranty applies to the Product as originally supplied. The Warranty does not apply to any software or other equipment owned by Memo or third parties however, you should check the end-user license agreement, separate warranty/ guarantee statement(s) and/or any exclusions which are provided or intended to apply to such items.
6. Before delivering your Product to Memo or an Authorised Service Center for service under this Warranty, you should make a back up copy of the contents of your Product and remove all personal information and disable all security passwords.
Limitation of Memo’s liability
7. Except for the express warranties set forth above, Memo grants no other warranties, express or implied, by statute or otherwise, regarding the Product, fitness for any purpose or otherwise. Consumer law in some countries does not permit limitations under a Product warranty and therefore certain limitations set out in this warranty document may not apply to you.
8. Memo is not responsible or liable for the damage to or loss of any programs, data, SIM card or removable storage media where you do not backup your data before delivering your Product to Memo or an Authorised Service Center for service under this Warranty.
9. To the extent permitted by local laws, Memo shall not be liable for any loss which is not a reasonably foreseeable consequence of a breach by Memo of this Warranty. As a consumer your use of the devices shall be non-commercial. Memo shall therefore not be liable to you for any loss of profits, revenue, anticipated savings contracts or time arising out of your use of or inability to use the device.
10. In any event, Memo and its supplier’s liability under this limited warranty shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the consumer for the Product or the current replacement value, whichever is greater.
11. Nothing in this warranty shall exclude or limit Memo’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
12. If you experience any difficulty please contact the Memo hotline in your country or refer to services on your local Memo website.
13. This Warranty shall be updated by Memo from time to time. Please refer to your local Memo website to obtain the latest version of the Warranty for the Product.